Sunday, July 23, 2006

So why publish a blog? I have been asking that myself for months, and consequently I decided to do it because I felt there needed to be something out in cyber space a little edgy, and more serious on the perspective of domestic discipline. I used to belong to a MSN group moderated by a man who had a very no nonsense approach to disciplining his wife, and honestly I miss the fresh perspective of “REAL” discipline.

Face it, there are a lot of spanking websites out there. However, few speak of real discipline; most discuss spanking as a precursors to doing the deed, but my hope is that this blog will, at least in the “Daily Discipline” section, reflect a serious view about domestic discipline in a real life relationship...

Yes this blog will have some naughty things to read in the story section. I enjoy writing, and yes I hope it makes you blush…I have a real wicked mind…But honestly as a submissive female living in a true domestic discipline relationship, I am craving real life discussion about a man being in charge and giving his gal a real hard spanking to keep her in line, and not sugar coating the way he does it, or why he does it. He does it because he loves her, and because he is in charge!

Of course I think love, consent and respect are important! (I can just hear some of you out there...) Consent and mutal love and respect are the the foundations of any healthy domestic discipline relationship. However once it is given then domestic discipline needs to be done, in my opinion, (which I am afraid to say it rarely humble!) seriously, and in a way that leaves a “lasting” impression. This blog will not only reflect that philosophy, but promote it, so if you come here to whine about your HOH spanking your butt too hard for your sass you will not get much sympathy from me…in fact your HOH will probably get a standing ovation from me…(maybe while I am in the corner with my panties down contemplating my next punishment spanking!)

Welcome to my Blog… I hope you enjoy it!

Sarah the Smartassed Brat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home