Sunday, July 23, 2006

Rules of Conduct:

  1. Sarah is always right…
  2. If Sarah is wrong then refer to rule #1…

Ok I am just kidding there…Please no one tell my HOH I said that ok??? :)

Real Rules:

  1. Adult discipline discussion only. We are not here to debate the use of corporal punishment on children.
  2. Please do your best to edit your work before posting. As a former teacher I have visions of making you stand in the corner and writing on the chalk board 100 times, I will proof before I post! Everyone makes mistakes, but use MS Word before posting to reduce errors, we want to enjoy your post!
  3. There are four areas of discussion:
    1. Daily Domestic Discipline issues.
    2. Alternative Forms of Discipline that may include Sex.
    3. Punishment Book – Area to log in your naughty deeds and the consequences.
    4. Stories (this area will have sex discussion as well, be forewarned!)
  4. Respect everyone in your comment, if you must disagree do so without flaming!
  5. Keep profanity to a minimum.. Yes I know you need to be descriptive, but do it with style! Express your self visually without getting guttural; it truly is hotter that way! Profanity is as profanity does…sometimes it must be used to describe something sexy or specific but don’t wallow in the mud. (I can’t always take a shower in the middle of the day!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home